Happy New Years! I hope you all are having an amazing celebration!
I have been thinking lately, a lot of what happened this year to me. What’s been good and what’s been bad. Plus and minus. Yay and nay. And to be honest, it’s mostly bad / minus/nay this year but there is a few good/plus/yay as well. So just to keep as a memory I wanted to share the list here. So here we go
• new job
👍🏻 i got a new job in February as a personal assistant
👎🏻 lost it because of false accusations
👍🏻 family time with my little family ~ Emilio and M ❤️
👍🏻 Met Emma and her son Viggo when we were on our vacation! Finally ♥️
👎🏻 One “hotel” we were staying at was horrible
• comfort zone
👍🏻 I managed to try different colors when it comes to makeup and cloths
👎🏻 Still wear 99% black when it comes to clothes.
👍🏻 I use to learn how to wear colorful makeup.
👍🏻 Went outside with neon green, neon red and neon blue eyebrows and eyemakeup
• new job
👍🏻 Senior home.
👎🏻 Not a paid job
👍🏻 Taking care of myself much more such as having spa nights etc
👍🏻 Weight-loss (lost the weight I gained after mom’s death)
👎🏻 Mama died
👎🏻 Gained 15kg (lost them now)
👎🏻 Still a smoker but 👍🏻 because it’s not as much as it used to be
👎🏻 Separation.. No details.
👎🏻 Christmas without mom and my other half
👍🏻 Been more active on Instagram ~ @ justemmaz < follow ♥️
👎🏻 Many tears has been falling this year
👎🏻 Still a Coca Cola zero addict but 👍🏻 because I’ve cut down sooo much. Still drinking to much but a lot less then before
👍🏻 Managed to finally fix a new ID card with my second surname.
👎🏻 Police ~ I have not been arrested or what so ever. I just can’t talk about it now
👎🏻 Been to the court. Witness.
👍🏻 Eaten a bit better ~ more green.
Probably more has happened but I can’t really remember it all now. I have also been thinking about my goals etc for 2020 and to be honest, I’m not gonna have some goals because I don’t want to disappoint myself for not achieving them but I do have some “try to make it happen” etc and it’s just some simple stuff such as
• taking care of myself better.
• Take better care of my diabetes.
• Continue to work on to get out of my comfort zone.
• Work hard to reunite the family again.
• Continue to loose weight ~ not gonna have a number to reach but as long as I lose 1kg I’m happy.
• try to get a full time job
• save some money
• get at least one tattoo this year (planning)
• visit mom and dad’s grave a bit more
• declutter my home, stuff, life, myself and things
• break free ~ something I have to work hard on.
• cut back even more on smokes and zero
• more chicken and vegetables & fruits. Less bleehh
• set some simple goals I want to try for every month.
• travel.. Even if it is just over a day to an other location (not Sundsvall or so.. Somewhere else)
• start the B with my best friend.. Hopefully..
2020 is also a year of celebrations! Many birthdays and memorial days this year such as every year but just for fun:
• 2 ~ Sister in law’s birthday
• 12 ~ 3 year anniversary
• 19 ~ husband’s birthday
• 23 ~ brother in law’s birthday
• 2 ~ Uncle’s birthday
• 5 ~ Sister C’s birthday
• 10 ~ Sister M’s birthday
• 12 ~ Dad’s death day
• 28 ~ Brother’s birthday
• 9 ~ Niece A’s birthday
• 22 ~ Mom’s death day
• 7 ~ Niece O’s birthday
• 8 ~ Mom’s birthday
• 2 ~ Niece D’s birthday
• 30 ~ Sister A & B-i-L’s wedding day
• 31 ~ Sister A’s birthday
• 14 ~ Nephew G’s birthday
• 22 ~ Dad’s birthday
• 27 ~ my 30th birthday
H A L L O W E E N MONTH
• 31 ~ Nephew J’s birthday
• 2 ~ Emilio’s birthday
So that was a little bit. I’ll try become better at blogging as well! I truly miss blogging and I miss you guys! But lately my life has been so crazy! On one day it turned a 360. I have had barely any chance to just catch my breathe. It’s been meetings here and there. Every where and near. Ugh hopefully 2020 will be a lot calmer. Happy new year! Thank you everyone for this year and thank you all for the love you have given me. I love you all! ♥️♥️